My Family

Family is very very very important to me.....God first, then my family.......I have a delightful husband (met him on match.com and had a first date on Feb. 12, 2005), 3 beautiful daughters, a delightful hunting/fishing son-in-law, 10 stepgrandchildren!, 2 grown stepdaughters and 2 grown stepsons.....my mom is 78 and lives in nearby Appomattox.    I have 4 brothers and one sister who also live in good ole' Appomattox with their families whom I adore!   Oh, and how could I forget the many neices, nephews, cousins, aunts and uncles?  Harry's family lives right at us (brother and sister except one sis who lives in Northern Va) and they are a blessing to know.  My sweet mom-in-law died this summer at age 92 3/4.   She was a sweetheart and I miss her!   I loved cooking food and taking meals to her.   I am the "keeper of the birds and critters" now as she used to feed them all.   Now it's my job and I take delight in it!  
Some pics of my beautiful family:  
 camo hat I made for my mama, this was one of her favorites.  She asked me to make one for her after seeing the one I sent to my nephew, Jason, while he was deployed in Iraq.
 me with my honey, Harry
 Samya!
 Brennan and me at Easter in Holden Beach NC
 My beautiful baby girl, Amanda Gayle, at Myrtle Beach for Christmas
 Harry killed this red fox in our backyard....it had some serious mange going on!  2nd one he has shot in our backyard
I made some of the crochet ornaments on Alison's tree and I crocheted Erica's head scarf......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway of "Grace Given" !!!

Giveaway! Jerry Eicher's Missing Your Smile and Following Your Heart!