Another Prayer Shawl Completed!

Another Prayer Shawl Completed! 

A sample prayer I pray before, during, and after crocheting the prayer shawl for the recipient.    Pray as the Spirit leads you.  





Father,
Bless my hands as I crochet for my friend.   Let the yarns be filled with the prayers I pray as I work for many hours on this prayer shawl for her.   Let her feel your peace, comfort, strength, and joy!  Give her release from anxieties, fears, insecurities.  Feel her with confidence.  Reveal your purpose to her and allow her to fulfill that purpose.   Thank you for the joy that her friendship brings to me and to others.  Keep her safe from all harm.  Heal her body of any illnesses she may have or get in the future.    Give her the desires of her heart.   Let her feel like your arms are wrapped around her in a warm embrace when she wraps this prayer shawl around her.  

In Jesus' Name, Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway of "Grace Given" !!!

Giveaway! Jerry Eicher's Missing Your Smile and Following Your Heart!