- Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging? I am a 50-yr. old retired teacher, on disability due to health problems. I have always loved reading and taught my daughters to love it too. I have 3 grown daughters, 4 grown stepchildren, and 11 stepgrandchildren. I have just been blogging a few months and got into blogging due to my love of reading and writing, and free books and connections with authors. :)
- Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you. I started teaching at age 11 when I served as a substitute Sunday School teacher in my small Baptist church. I also helped teach Bible School every summer from that age.
- Which is your favorite post that you have written that you want everyone to read? My Interview with Author, Jerry Eicher!! Read it! LOL
- If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be and why? This is a very difficult question, but I think I would love to eat dinner with Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz as it was such a magical story. I like to hear all about the beauty of Oz as well as the frightening things she endured.
- What literary location would you most like to visit? Why? The Swiss Alps and Grandpa's cottage from Heidi. I have wanted to go there ever since seeing the movie when I was very young.
Friday, June 1, 2012
Armchair BEA Blog Interview about ME!
ARMCHAIR BEA Blog Interview with blogger: Rhonda Gayle Nash-Hall
my youngest daughter, Amanda Gayle and me, Rhonda Gayle
me on subway in D.C. headed to dinner with BIL and SIL at National Press Club, taken by Amanda
Hubby and I at Airlie Gardens in Wilmington, NC, photographed by EdgeSPhotography
Middle Daughter, Alison's beach wedding to Heath, with me and both her sisters: Amanda & Erica
Mr. & Mrs. Harry Hall, married on June 6, 2005
Daughter, Alison, and I, coloring Easter eggs with her adorable stepson, Brennan
Me with my newest baby girl, Cocoa, our little chocolate sable Pomeranian--ahhh! isn't she sweet???