"3-Minute Devotions from the Proverbs" Book Review



38748191


3-Minute Devotions from the Proverbs
(Wisdom for Women)
by Rebecca Currington & MariLee Parrish

Got 3 minutes to spare?


You’ll find the spiritual pick-me-up you desire in 3-Minute Devotions from the Proverbs: Wisdom for Women. 

Written especially for the twenty-first-century woman, this delightful devotional packs a powerful dose of comfort, encouragement, and inspiration into just-right-sized readings for women on the go. Minute 1: scripture to meditate on; Minute 2: a short devotional reading; Minute 3: a prayer to jump-start a conversation with God. This portable package makes a fabulous any-occasion gift for every woman.


MY BOOK REVIEW:   I am loving this devotional!  If you can spare 3-minutes per day, you will reap the benefits of a scripture verse from the book of Proverbs, a short devotional based on that verse, and a prayer to apply the truths learned in the two.   The devotionals are easily applied to daily life for women of all ages.   I was looking for a new daily devotional when I found this selection on netgalley and I couldn't be more pleased with it.   
              Check it out and leave a review so that others will know what you think of it as well.    
               I am rating this book 5 stars and highly recommend it.  
               I received a digital version of this book from netgalley and Barbour Books in exchange for my honest review.   I was not required to write a positive review and all opinions expressed are my own.

About the Authors:

Rebecca Currington--editor
MariLee Parrish--author of prayers
Joan C. Webb--author of devotional writings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway! Jerry Eicher's Missing Your Smile and Following Your Heart!

Giveaway of "Grace Given" !!!

Giveaway of The Winnowing Season Winner Is.....