Projects and crafts

Projects and Crafts I have done and some from friends .........




Penguin afghan from star pattern as a gift for special some1

 bibs made for new grandbaby

 new grandbaby going home in sweater and hat made by grandma
 Care Bear quilt that my mom & I worked on together for grandbaby
 baby sweater and hat for Natalie
 baby sweater I made for order
 kitchen towels and dishcloths made for my stepdaughter
 UVA hat made for order
 cake and corsage I made for my daughter's baby shower

 diaper babies I made and put on diaper cake I made
 lovey blanket for Natalie
 the baby shower cake and corsage using baby lace socks for baby shower
 burpcloths I made 
 cupcake hat....I made about 10 of these for orders and gifts
 my friend Cindy made this and sent to me...I'm going to frame it and give it to Natalie for her nursery
 afghan I made my niece for her college graduation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway of "Grace Given" !!!

Giveaway! Jerry Eicher's Missing Your Smile and Following Your Heart!