How I spend my time when I'm not reading.....

In case you were wondering, this is how I spend a good part of my time when I'm not reading......

Headband & legwarmer set I crocheted for gift
Baby sweater I crocheted


Boot cuffs done in turqoise and hot pink (top and below)

 Kitchen towel toppers and crochet dishcloths in cotton 

 another sweet baby set
 UVA hat in orange and blue
 Christmas/snow towels
 diaper babies 
 lovey blanket for my new grandbaby to be born around 2/4/14
 sweater and hat for my first grand daughter who will arrive near 2/4/14
 yes, I do also decorate cakes for family and friends. I am very much an amateur but it's fun .....
 Me with my lovely middle daughter who is expecting her first baby !
 A finished prayer shawl...one of my favorite things to make and give.........
 my baby daughter, Amanda, and I even stopped for 9/28 to make her wedding bouquets and corsages
 my cute little niece modeling one of my cupcake hats........
 these were a popular item folks ordered for Christmas.....
isn't this precious????? love love love this pattern!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway of "Grace Given" !!!

Giveaway! Jerry Eicher's Missing Your Smile and Following Your Heart!