Penguins!!! Penguins! Penguins!

So I completed my 2nd ever quilted project for my oldest daughter, Erica Joy's, 27th birthday.  I got the pattern free from Janet Clare of the UK via Internet.  She made a miniature picture with it and so I scanned the pattern and enlarged it and made a 2 ft x 2 ft quilted wall hanging with it.  I used a fusible quilt batting and it was so easy....laid out the muslin backing, then quilt batting, and then quilt top and ironed!  Then I hand quilted the snowflakes which acted as the tacking for quilt, & hand stitched the black binding.  
I was very pleased with the results and so was Erica !!  I think the little one "dancing" in front reminds me of Erica....LOL....I started to embroider her name on that one.   Now my other daughters have placed their "orders"....Lol...Alison wants a sea turtle one and Amanda wants a penguin one too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway! Jerry Eicher's Missing Your Smile and Following Your Heart!

Giveaway of "Grace Given" !!!

Giveaway of The Winnowing Season Winner Is.....