Penguins!!! Penguins! Penguins!

So I completed my 2nd ever quilted project for my oldest daughter, Erica Joy's, 27th birthday.  I got the pattern free from Janet Clare of the UK via Internet.  She made a miniature picture with it and so I scanned the pattern and enlarged it and made a 2 ft x 2 ft quilted wall hanging with it.  I used a fusible quilt batting and it was so easy....laid out the muslin backing, then quilt batting, and then quilt top and ironed!  Then I hand quilted the snowflakes which acted as the tacking for quilt, & hand stitched the black binding.  
I was very pleased with the results and so was Erica !!  I think the little one "dancing" in front reminds me of Erica....LOL....I started to embroider her name on that one.   Now my other daughters have placed their "orders"....Lol...Alison wants a sea turtle one and Amanda wants a penguin one too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway of "Grace Given" !!!

Giveaway! Jerry Eicher's Missing Your Smile and Following Your Heart!