Crocheting & Praying!

Crocheting & Praying!




This is my all time favorite prayer shawl pattern above!! This pattern comes for Quick-to-Stitch Prayer Shawls from Annie's Attic.  I purchased the patterns and downloaded and printed them but as they are copyrighted, I can not share the pattern. The patterns even include suggested prayers and labels/gift tags to give along with the completed prayer shawls. Visit AnniesAttic.com to purchase the patterns.    Love it!!!    I have been busy crocheting and praying as I go.   I pray for the individual as I pray and this is for a very special friend.    I won't say who it's for as it is currently in the mail on the way to her.    It is my wish for her to have peace, love, joy, contentment, financial relief, safety for her and her family, and healing!    
AMEN

Comments

  1. Very pretty. What pattern did you use? I to crochet prayer shawls. I usually do the triangle shawls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi, the patterns are from Annie's Attic and the set is called "Quick-to-Stitch Prayer Shawls". There are also lots of free patterns available on internet...just google crochet prayer shawl patterns. I love the Annie's Attic ones and this one in particular which is called the "Prayer for Love". I've done some triangular ones but like these aas they also serve as great lap robes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! I love to hear from my friends and followers! Comments will be posted after approval due to the many spammers :(

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway of "Grace Given" !!!

Giveaway! Jerry Eicher's Missing Your Smile and Following Your Heart!